CHARITY EVENT to BENEFIT TSF
Guys 'n Gals? Night Out - June 10, 2016 4 pm - 10 pm
Sanj's Smoke Shop Charity Night
100% donation to support Turner Syndrome Foundation!
Advanced ticket purchase required - All donations final!
WHERE: Sanj's Smoke Shop - 419 Broad St, Bloomfield, NJ 07003
$75 ticket admission, includes:
- 14 Premium Cigars
- Variety from Nicaragua, Honduras, and Dominican Republic
- Relaxing atmosphere and food!
Think gift for your cigar enthusiasts!
All proceeds will benefit Turner Syndrome Foundation!
Order tickets today - Advanced purchase required
To order tickets, scroll to the bottom of the donation page. Select the quantity of tickets desired. Print your tickets and enjoy the evening.
Thank you for your support!
PRINT & SHARE CIGAR FLYER
New Jersey Marathon, 4/29-5/1/16
PA Walk, 9/10/16
ONEHOPE (Robert Mondavi, Jr. Wines)
Matilda Jane Clothing Sale - 20% proceeds goes to TSF!
HOW TO PLACE A MATILDA JANE CLOTHING ORDER to benefit TSF:
1. Head to www.matildajaneclothing.com to see the beautiful collections.
2. Add items to your wish list, just like adding them to the cart.
3. Please put "Donna Villavicencio" as Jane (hostess) on wish list form.
4. Once you are finished, email your wish list to Erin Wainwright Trunk Keeper 603 at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Erin Wainwright will contact you for your address and payment information to complete your purchase.
If you have any questions regarding outfit selection or sizing, please email Erin at email@example.com.
Setup up a new fundraiser
Past Fundraising Stories
We are very grateful to all our fantastic participants, volunteers & supporters.
Processing Event Registration
As events are planned and online registrations may be required, you may be redirected to our online store to complete your transaction. Rest assured, the Turner Syndrome Foundation takes your security very seriously and has a secure server for processing event registrations, taking your online orders, processing your payments and donations. Written correspondence, reservations and payment can be mailed to the Turner Syndrome Foundation, PO Box 726, Holmdel, NJ 07733. Checks should be made payable to the Turner Syndrome Foundation. Telephone orders can be processed by calling 1-800-594-4585 or by fax 1-800-594-3862.
back to top
Do you have an idea or event you would like to share? Contact Us