Turner Syndrome Foundation History
In August 2008, the Turner Syndrome NJ Chapter was formed to create community, education, awareness and advocacy for families affected by TS. In December 2009, the chapter was reorganized as an independent 501(c)(3) organization. An executive board, committees, and a prestigious medical advisory board was assembled to fulfill the mission to support research initiatives and to facilitate educational programs to increase professional awareness and enhance medical care of those affected by Turner Syndrome.
Return to About Us
History of Turner Syndrome
A Tribute to Henry S. Turner (1892-1970), A Pioneer in Endocrinology, authored by G. Bradley Schaefer, MD, and Harris D. Riley, Jr., MD Read article
Turner Syndrome Foundation, Inc., PO Box 726, Holmdel, NJ 07733
Toll Free: 800-594-4585
Fax: 800-594-3862 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways to Empower Progress
1. Science Encourage support for research initiatives or participate in a study;
2. Fundraisers Help support our efforts;
3. Advocacy Speak up speak out to government, industry and researchers;
4. Education Increase knowledge and improve outcomes;
5. Resources Support and valuable information; and
6. Get Involved Sign up for the monthly eNewsletter and Volunteer!